PLR is like playdough, you can mold it, bend it and create so much with it!
PLR is a wise use of your time and money. Instead of spending thousands on custom content, with high quality PLR all the research is done for you, and you get unlimited possibilities in putting it to use and establishing yourself as an expert and authority in your niche. This helps you to quickly and economically get a lot of value in front of you audience, which helps build relationships, places trust in your knowledge and believe that word will spread about you and all that you offer.
It is always a good idea to make certain elements of PLR you use unique and your own, especially when it comes to written elements that you will use on your sites. Here are some ideas.
First and foremost, always ADD YOUR VOICE! Mold it to your own needs. This is easy to do, and certainly much more convenient than starting from scratch with any piece of content.
FIRST THINGS FIRST
- Make list of all you will be doing. Excel spreadsheets are excellent for this since you can use the columns to add the what and how and if its completed or not.
DECIDE ON WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING… THIS WILL HELP YOU PLAN
- Rewriting some of the content, such as eBooks and reports
- Making a new report from articles
- Creating checklists, workbooks or challenges from the content
- Will you outsource some of the editing work or do it yourself?
CONSIDER HOW YOU WILL USE THE CONTENT
- What do you want your audience to do with it? Join your email list? Hire you as a coach? Buy your product?
This information will help you to tailor your content.
MAKING PLR YOUR OWN AND UNIQUE
CHANGE TITLES OF EBOOKS AND REPORTS. TAILOR THE TITLES TO YOUR AUDIENCE.
CHANGE ECOVERS FOR REPORTS AND EBOOKS TO YOUR NEW TITLE AND DESIGN, MAKE IT UNIQUE.
Give reports and/or eBooks as bonuses for buying your products or services. No rewrites needed, just brand and edit the PLR cover with a new title.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION AND EXPOSURE
PLR For Twitter
- My Giant PLR Packs always include a set of Tweets. Often these are famous inspirational quotes related to the topic of the pack, sometimes they are tips. Use these to promote your products and services, or just to promote your brand.
- Take out three or four facts about your niche from the PLR pack and turn those into several unique tweets, add a hashtag and post!
PLR For Pinterest and Instagram
Pinterest and Instagram are huge, wth millions of visitors worldwide. Since it is a visual social media site where people share images it is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your website and brand.
- Using Powerpoint you can easily create lots of unique items just for Pinterest and Instagram, with your branding to help promote your business, websites and blogs.
- Create infographics from PLR articles, reports and ebook content.
- Create tips posters from PLR
- Go to Powerpoint, write a key sentence from the PLR content, add a related pretty graphic (get free copyright free images at https://www.pexels.com/), your website name, and pin it
- Create short videos using personal relevant stories built around a sentence or two of the PLR content
PLR For Facebook
- Pull powerful sentences from articles, ebooks and reports and use Powerpoint to create unique images. One image and one sentence, along with your branding gives you a unique graphic to post to Facebook.
VIDEOS AND GRAPHICS
- All the infographics, viral images and videos I provide in my PLR packs are editable and really if you are using them on your sites for your audience the only thing you should do is add your branding.
You can make several unique slideshows from the viral images and create great new content from just one element of my PLR packs.
- All infographics have text, you can easily copy this text into a report, newsletter or blog post and boom, you have unique pieces of content from just one element of PLR.
- Talk about who you are and what you do at the beginning of eBooks or reports.
EDITING THE CONTENT/CREATING UNIQUE CONTENT FROM PLR
The only content you really need to change is that which will be seen by the Search Engine bots. Reports that will only go to your list, email newsletters that will only be seen by your list and graphics such as infographics and viral images that you will post on your site do not need to edited, as there will not be an issue with duplicate content.
- Rewrite as needed with your own voice and your own words
- Link to other useful information and products.Add stories
- Add examples to reports, articles and eBooks
- Add some of the related PLR articles included in all my packages to make the material unique
- Add some quotes to the written content from niche experts
- Add in the quotes I include my Giant PLR Packs to eBooks, reports, articles
- Reuse the images from reports and ebooks by creating viral images with them, use Powerpoint to add either the quotes or a tips you pick and choose from the written elements
- Content curation – a really hot topic on the web and perfect for PLR. Use PLR content and quote it as if you got it from the web, perfect, you just curated a great piece of content and it added value to your creation. Audiences love to see fresh content and read other’s opinions, and quotes are always great for that. Using snippets from articles and reports and inserting your own lines in between is a perfect way to make many unique versions from 1 or 2 PLR articles or a report.
- For example, you may have a PLR article about some radical diet, and so you can add your own rants and opinions in between the lines of this article, and you have a unique curation that you can post on your blog or website or send to your list! Boom, PLR saved you time and effort in having to write the original article and you now have a unique piece to use.
- Take a few PLR articles and turn them into a report
- Take a few articles, a snippet from a report and create a newsletter or a newsletter series
- Add relevant scientific studies
- Add relevant links back to your own site
- Recommend your own products and services in relevant areas
- Recommend affiliate products and services in relevant areas
- Outsource rewriting, many writers on Upwork Freelance site will rewrite for cheap.
ADD TO YOUR EXISTING CONTENT
- Insert an article or snippets from PLR reports or eBooks into your own written material on your sites and blogs. This adds value to your readers, and lots of juicy content for the search engine bots to crawl.
USE ARTICLE CONTENT TO MAKE UNIQUE ITEMS
- Unlimited reports and eBooks, which you can sell or give away as opt-in gifts for someone joining your list
- Newsletter series for your list
- Viral Images
- Voiceovers for videos
- Handouts for webinars and presentations
- Coaching sessions
- Create informational apps
- Create an FAQ page on your site
- Offer articles in a private resource directory on your site, that is only for your visitors.
ADD YOUR CALLS TO ACTION
- What do you want your audience to do next?
ADD RELATED IMAGES AND CHANGE AROUND IMAGES INCLUDED IN THE REPORTS AND EBOOKS
ADD YOUR BRANDING
- How will you audience recognize it’s yours? Logo? Website name? Business name?
YOUR TURN!! Please share how you make your PLR unique and how you use it to further your online and/or offline interests?